First thing is first, this post should really be named, “I Hate Glitter”. It’s hard to tell in the photos, but I sprinkled glitter on my Boo sign and it is now all over my entire house. It’s ridiculous. Now, onto the real point of the post: I love to craft. Finding time to craft is a whole different story, but when I get in crafting mode it’s on. Just you wait until Christmas time and the 12 days of Christmas Crafts…it gets crazy around these parts! Today’s craft is one that I have actually had the supplies for for about 3 years. Yes, I know…thats a long time but it’s true. I bought these cardboard cut out letters that say BOO at Hobby Lobby 3 years ago. I found them in a box when I was going through my craft room supplies and I kept them out specifically with the intention of making them into a pretty sign this year. It HAD to happen. Well, luckily it did and it was super easy to make too. I think my sign turned out amazingly!
- BOO Cardboard Letters
- Halloween scrapbook paper
- Polyurethane Spray or Modpodge
- Sparkles and other Halloween accents
- Lay your scrapbook paper down on the table and trace your letters on it with a pencil.
- Cut out the letters and glue them on to the cardboard letters.
- Decorate with any fun Halloween-y scrapbook items you have lying around.
- Spray with Polyurethane spray or brush on your modpodge.
- Tie the letters together with your ribbon, tying the ribbon together in the back so that you can’t see the knot. (You can use a stapler too.)
Tie a big bow at the top of the B leaving a little room to use as a hanger.
Hang on your door or wall as the cutest Halloween decoration you could ever want!