Yum. That’s all I can say about these pulled pork sliders. I made them a few weeks ago for our Halloween party and again for dinner this past weekend. There is nothing better to me than meat that is so tender it shreds with a fork. That’s what I love the most about my slow cooker, it makes all the meats taste amazing! These are great for parties or football games because they stay warm in the crockpot for hours, but they work just as well for a meal with the family:) This recipe is so easy I only have 6 steps for you and the last one is eating!
- Kings Hawaiian Buns- You can get any buns really, but these are my favorite. I feel like they MAKE the sandwiches:)
- Pork Roast
- Barbecue Sauce
- Put your roast into the crockpot with your broth. The broth is really only there to make sure that the pork roast doesn’t dry out. I used beef.
- Cook your meat on medium for 6-8 hours.
- Once the meat is thoroughly cooked drain the broth and shred the meat with two forks.
- Add barbecue sauce to the shredded pork.
- Cut open your buns and pile that meat on there!