Well, Monday was just as rainy as this weekend so unfortunately, I don’t have an outfit for you again today. <sad face> But, being that it is Thanksgiving week, I have a thankful list instead:) These are the things I am thankful for (in no particular order). We often take for granted the things in this world that we should be the most thankful for.
1. My husband– I know that everyone thinks they have the best husband in the entire world. Well, they are wrong….because I do:) He has hung in there since we were 16 years old and I couldn’t be more grateful that he has. He has taught me so much in the past 10 years and we have grown together in such a wonderful way. I honestly don’t know what I would do without him, he is always there for me to laugh with or to cry with. For him, I was always be thankful.
2. My parents– I have two of the best role models anyone could ever ask for. They have shaped me into the person I am today and always made sure I had a good head on my shoulders. They have been together for 30 years and have one of the greatest relationships I have ever seen. I hope that Wes and I can continue to learn from their love for years to come.
3. My sisters- My sisters are two of the most fun people I have ever met. Tonya, my oldest sister, has been like a second Mom to me. When my parents moved to Texas, Tonya and I lived a few miles apart in Michigan. She always made sure that I was included and like there was someone looking out for me when my parents couldn’t. Michelle, the middle sister, has always been my partner in crime. She has been right next to me my entire life and let me tell you, I would have been bored out of my mind without her.
4. My nieces and nephews- I don’t have any kiddos of my own yet, so it is nice to have some little guys to spoil. I may be biased but they are the cutest/most beautiful kids in this entire world. I am so lucky to have 5 nieces and nephews who love their Auntie Meg so much:)
5. My extended family– I have one of the most supportive and wonderful families that a girl could ask for. They are always willing to listen to my problems, and smack me upside the head when I’m in need of it. I know that they are always there for me and will love me no matter what happens in life.
6. My puppy, Sophie– I don’t care what anyone says, she is a part of my family. She loves me unconditionally and wants nothing in return. She is my first baby and people may think I am crazy, but I would do anything for her:)
7. My friends- After college is when you find out who your real friends are. There are those who decide that you aren’t worth their time, and to begin with that might hurt, but you will eventually see that they weren’t worth yours either. The ones who stick around, through the good times and bad, are the real friends. I am so lucky to have some really great REAL friends.
9. My health– <Knock on wood> This one is a given. I am so glad that I am in good health. I have the ability to go work out and stay in shape. I have the ability to live my life without any physical pain and without worrying about doctors bills.
10. The Blogging World- I cannot begin to express how happy and thankful I am that I became a part of the blogging world. Until about a year ago, I had no idea it even existed, and today I don’t know what I would do without it. It’s so nice to have an outlet for all of the things rolling around in my brain…and having readers who actually care what I have to say is more amazing than you could ever know. Not to mention, the support I have been shown by some of the ladies in the blog community is amazing beyond words.
12. Austin, TX- We have only been here 2 years and this city has already done so much for us. This city has given us some great opportunities and we have met some really great people. Not to mention, the weather is spectacular (except these past few days….brrr! Lol!)
Well, there’s my list! I have so much more than that to be thankful for in my life, but listing everything would take forever:) What are you thankful for?