I’ll try not to talk about my Limited Too days again for a whole post like I did last week, but this skirt reminds me of it. It reminds me of the first day of 5th grade pulling up to school in my plaid skort…man I was the coolest kid ever. Actually, I really wasn’t. I was the new kid in school and I was a big nerd to be totally honest. I might have looked amazing that first day of school, but don’t let my plaid skirt fool you. I owned lime green shorts that made it down to my knees and a penguin shirt I let my Mom make me wear. I also had these awesome London themed Doc Martins I wore with shorts and a LTD2 shirt. I won’t even make you imagine it, I’ll go right ahead and show you how it was….
Happy Friday, Loves! To celebrate there being only one more week until Halloween I have an AWESOME giveaway for you all! I am giving away a Kate Spade 2015 Gold Dots Agenda! This is my absolute favorite way to keep track of my life and my blog. I had one all last year and just bought my new one for 2015! It even has the last months of 2014, so you can start using it right when you get it! Woohoo! Enter the giveaway through the rafflecopter below! Open to US and Canada. Void where prohibited by law. Good luck!
- BOO Cardboard Letters
- Halloween scrapbook paper
- Polyurethane Spray or Modpodge
- Sparkles and other Halloween accents
- Lay your scrapbook paper down on the table and trace your letters on it with a pencil.
- Cut out the letters and glue them on to the cardboard letters.
- Decorate with any fun Halloween-y scrapbook items you have lying around.
- Spray with Polyurethane spray or brush on your modpodge.
- Tie the letters together with your ribbon, tying the ribbon together in the back so that you can’t see the knot. (You can use a stapler too.)
Tie a big bow at the top of the B leaving a little room to use as a hanger.
Hang on your door or wall as the cutest Halloween decoration you could ever want!