- BOO Cardboard Letters
- Halloween scrapbook paper
- Polyurethane Spray or Modpodge
- Sparkles and other Halloween accents
- Lay your scrapbook paper down on the table and trace your letters on it with a pencil.
- Cut out the letters and glue them on to the cardboard letters.
- Decorate with any fun Halloween-y scrapbook items you have lying around.
- Spray with Polyurethane spray or brush on your modpodge.
- Tie the letters together with your ribbon, tying the ribbon together in the back so that you can’t see the knot. (You can use a stapler too.)
Tie a big bow at the top of the B leaving a little room to use as a hanger.
Hang on your door or wall as the cutest Halloween decoration you could ever want!