I have been seeing hot cocoa bars left and right on Pinterest lately, and decided to make my very own! I pulled together the best treats from all of the different ideas I found and this list is what I came up with!
- Chocolate- Mint spoons for stirring- homemade, find the post here.
- Crushed mints- I just bought some mints at the store and smashed them in to little bits.
- Homemade marshmallows- There were also made by me. So easy and so delicious! Post here.
- Caramels- They melt at the bottom and give you a chocolatey-caramel flavor. Store bought.
- Homemade chocolate chip marshmallows- Made with the regular ones, sooo good!
- Pirouettes- These are store bought and they are perfect for stirring as well! They’re also so good you can just eat them plain:)
- Peppermint Schnapps- Not pictured, but this is great for the adults at the party. It’ll warm you up real fast!
- It’s A Marshmallow World In The Winter printable- found here.
- Hot cups
- Paper straws- Mostly for show, but you can stir with them too:)
- Cotton balls- For fake snow of course! A little decoration goes a long way:)
- Hot Cocoa- of course! The recipe for this amazing kind I made is below!
- 1.5 Cups heavy whipping cream
- 6 cups milk
- 1 bag Nestle chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Hershey’s chocolate syrup
- Put all ingredients into your slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 4 hours. Make sure that you stir it occasionally to help melt down those chocolate chips!
- Put into your favorite mug, top with homemade marshmallows, use a peppermint-chocolate spoon, or stir with a pirouette!
We are going to have one of these for our family Christmas Eve festivities this year because I loved how it turned out SO much! The hot chocolate was fantastically rich and homemade marshmallows are my new favorite treat!
Want to see the other 11 days of Christmas? Check them out here: