Today I am going to share my recipe for Caramel Apple Crumble with you. I found it online somewhere last fall and have made it a few times since. Let me just tell you….you will die! It is SO good!
- 2 apples (whichever kind you like) cored and sliced
- Brown sugar
- Ground cinnamon
- Graham crackers
- Vanilla ice cream
- Caramel sauce
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Put the apples, 2 tablespoons of brown sugar, 1 teapsoon cinnamon, 2 tablespoons on butter, and 1/2 a cup of water into a saucepan.
- Let the mix boil, and then turn down the heat to let it simmer.
- While the apples are cooking, crunch up 1 package of graham crackers (I use cinnamon flavor) and place into a bowl.
- Melt 4 tablespoons of butter and pour it over the graham crackers.
- Add 1 teaspoon of cinnamon and 2 tablespoons of brown sugar to the cracker and butter mix. Stir until butter coats everything.
- Once apples are soft, pour them in to an oven safe casserole dish and pour the graham cracker mix over top.
- Let cook in oven until top starts to brown.
- Spoon out into dishes and top with ice cream and caramel sauce.
I would definitely recommend making this when you have a few people to feed, otherwise you might end up eating the ENTIRE thing. This version feeds about 3 people, but you can easily double or triple it for more people.
Linking up with: Craft Dictator,
Nom Nom! Perfect for fall and love how the ingredient is so simple. I cannot eat enough apples right now.
It is SOOOO good!! I love that it is easy too, like you said…not many ingredients:)
That looks delicious! Thanks for sharing!
Oh and it is! Thanks for stopping by!
This looks great! I love hot desserts with ice cream! I’m off to Pin It.
Me too! I am a melty ice cream gal….hot desserts make it just the right consistency!
Ohhh…this sounds so yummy!! I love caramel and apples together!! Pinning for later!
It is SOOOO yummy! Thanks!
This looks BEYOND amazing! Pinning!