You may remember my original 10 ways to wear a scarf post from last fall. Well, it was wildly popular from the Pinterest crowd and having found even MORE ways to tie a scarf over the last year, I decided to share them with y’all! I know there are plenty more ways that I just haven’t found yet, so I’m sure I’ll have another post for you next fall of all the new ones from this fall! Stay tuned for that! Well, here you have it, 10 more ways to wear a scarf:
2. Place the scarf around your neck so that both ends hang to the front. Tie a bow as close to your neck as possible.
3. Tie the ends of your scarf together. Place the tied end at the nape of your neck and let the rest of the scarf drape down the front.
4. Tie the ends of your scarf together, place around your neck. Wrap the scarf around your neck a second time and tuck the tied ends under the scarf. Fluff.
5. Tie two opposite corners of your scarf together. Place knot in back and loop the scarf around your head and body. Pull thick part of scarf up around your head and let the scarf lay on your shoulders.
7. Fold your scarf so that two of the corners match up and tie those together. Bring the scarf around your neck looping it twice. Fluff out so that the corners hang down in front.
8. Fold scarf in half. Put over your shoulders and tie corners together in front.
9. Tie scarf around neck as close to neck as possible. Let the rest hang down.
10. Tie a bow in the scarf near to the ends. Place around your neck!
Please let me know if you have trouble following any of these ties! I will be more than happy to elaborate or even post a short video if some of them are harder to follow! Just let me know in the comment section below and leave your email if you would like and I will get back to you ASAP!
That now makes 20 ways to tie a scarf total if you include my last post! Check that post out here to find the original 10 ways! Now, no more excuses about not knowing how to tie your scarves! Get out there and wear them!
Check out some great scarves I’ve had my eye on lately: