I have been finding some REALLY great deals on the cutest stuff lately and I just wanted to share some of them with you:)
1. These cardigans from Target are so cute! They are also on sale BOGO 50% off right now, which is awesome and make it $35 for both! I got the leopard and the polka dots, but they have a few other cute patterns including one in the same pattern as this dress.
2. These burgundy pumps are SO comfy! I always try heels on, think they are comfy, and then cry or change half way through the day but these weren’t like that! I wore them all day at work and my feet didn’t feel like they wanted to die! These are also BOGO 50% and come in 4 colors including teal which I am fighting the urge to buy:)
3. I actually got this skirt in black and in the pink. So cute. be aware that they do run a bit small though. So cute and I plan to wear it with all of my new pumps:) Oh yeah, and it’s $19.90…seriously a skirt for under $20? No wonder I bought 2!
4. This bow is larger than like and I LOVE it. Plaid is already selling out everywhere and this bow is only $2.80. Can you possibly find a cuter and cheaper way to add a little plaid to your outfit?
5. Ok, so I went a little over board with the shoes, but I just couldn’t help myself when I saw these on the commercial! Houndstooth is my stuff! Also, $14.99 and not a super high heel…sign me up. I’m ALL about a good deal!
6. Last pair of pumps for a while…lol! I needed leopard heels. And by need I meant I keep seeing them everywhere and then when I click the links they lead me to $100 leopard heels. Umm….$100 for LEOPARD shoes? Not happening….leopard may always be in style, but I just can’t justify that. These on the other hand are only $19.99 so obviously I put them in my cart right along side those houndstooth babies up there:)
Have you found any great steals lately?