Hello there, Lovelies!
I tried to like them, I really did…it’s just NOT going to happen for me.
The Top 5 Worst Trends of 2013 (thus far…)
- High waisted pants/shorts- Now, I’m not talking a little high….I’m talking those ones that go up to your ribs. Nothing about these is sexy in my opinion. Does no one remember middle school when we made fun of our teachers for having “flat butts” in these types of pants?!?! Yes, they look like that on you too! Especially if you are slim and already don’t have a butt!
- Paleo diets- OK, I’m going to get a lot of grief for this one….but, I love food. I’m sorry, but I just can’t do this caveman style stuff. If I don’t have my carbs, someone is going to get hurt…
- Leggings with pictures on them- Polka dots are fine with me, stripes are alright, lets just put patterns in an okay position….but the pictures. I’m sorry, what? Are those pictures of bones on your leggings, or did I form X-ray vision? It is also NOT okay to have Star Wars on your leggings…or Betty Boop….or the solar system…
- The bow hair style- Okay, just to start you off….I.Love.Bows. I will pretty much buy anything that has a bow on it. Then people started tying their hair in bows. First of all, that’s beyond hard and it will never look like the picture. Second, it looks….well in my opinion, dumb. If you want a bow in your hair, then tie one (or clip it) in. If we are being honest, does anyone else think it looks like a sock bun gone wrong? I’m sorry, I just can’t handle the bow made of hair…
- It was really hard for me to pick #5. I wanted it to be ombre hair to begin with because to me it just looks like you forgot to die your hair…but it just wasn’t terrible enough. In the end, I had to go with those MC Hammer pants aka harem pants. You know the ones…they’re REALLY baggy until they get to your lower leg and then they get really skinny. These do not flatter anyone on this earth. Ever. No excuses.
Now, you can feel free to disagree with me. I mean, that is your right as a human. But, this is my mouth I can say what I want to…..(don’t even get me started on Miley….)