Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! I hope you all have a fabulous day, I know I will! I will be spending the day with (part of) my wonderful family! I know that as a fashion blogger I should probably be posting Black Friday deals right now, but since I won’t be shopping tomorrow I haven’t even looked into the deals much. I haven’t been shopping on Black Friday in years, no good deal is worth my sleep…or piece of mind! Lol! Plus, I usually find bargains that are just as good online…in my jammies…eating left over mashed potatoes:) So, in honor of turkey day, instead of deals I am going to share some of the Thankful posts I have seen around the blogging world that just warmed my heart:) I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I did!
1. Shanna from Because Shanna Said So: This girl is the epitome of class. I love her little list. Short, sweet, and filled with love<3
2. Steph from Insert Classy Here: I love the little pictures with hers! It is so nice to see someone being thankful for even the little things in life that others take for granted.
3. Dani from Love Me, Dani Marie: Her list sounds just like mine. I think we should be friends:)
4. Erin from Two Thirds Hazel: This girl cracks me up. Once again, it’s the little things in life….
5. Patti from Oh Mrs. Tucker: I agree 110% with the “food porn” one. I could sit and look at pretty pictures of food online all day:)
6. Rachelle from Inner Loop Adventures: You’ve gotta love the blogging community!
7. Victoria from Bienvenido Adventure: I love someone who can have fun as time goes on instead of looking back in the past!
And then of course there is my thankful post here.
What are you thankful for this season?
PS: I DO have a few great dealz for you tomorrow from Groopdealz and their Black Friday sale! See….deals online…these don’t require you to venture off of your couch!
PPS: Don’t forget, your chance to win a Kate Spade gold dot agenda ends on Sunday! Click here to go enter!