Can you tell I like pasta? I mean, practically every food post on this blog has a noodle in it. Lol. It’s my one downfall. Okay, so one is so very incorrect. It’s one of my MANY downfalls. I thought that my need for healthy eating would outshine my love for pasta and I try to keep the pasta to a minimum, but sometimes I just need those carbs! Today’s recipe is a super easy pasta recipe that the hubs and I just love!
- Bow tie noodles
- 1 can low sodium diced tomatoes
- A few grape tomatoes
- Fresh mozzarella
- 1/2lb ground turkey
- Fresh basil
- Tomato sauce
- Start boiling your water for the pasta and throw it in there once the water starts to boil.
- Brown your ground turkey in a frying pan.
- Once the meat is cooked, add your grape tomatoes. Let them cook until soft.
- Add your can of tomatoes and about a 1/4 of a jar of pasta sauce.
- Once the concoction is hot, add your fresh chopped basil and fresh mozzarella.
- Let the cheese melt and stir.
- Serve hot so that the cheese is still melty:)
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much and we do!
Linking up with: Fry Sauce and Grits